Watch Formula One European Grand Prix 2017 main race online in India. The race gets under way at 6:30 pm IST at Baku City Circuit on Sunday. Star Sports 4 and its HD channel will telecast the F1 race live. Fans looking to catch the action live on their laptops, mobiles and tablets can access the official website of Star Sports that is Also Check- Complete sports coverage.
When is the European Grand Prix 2017?
The race is on Sunday June 25 from 2pm – 9 AM (ET)
Here is a look at Formula One European Grand Prix starting grid-
1. Nico Rosberg- Mercedes.
2. Daniel Ricciardo- Red Bull – TAG Heuer.
3. Sebastian Vettel- Ferrari.
4. Kimi Raikkonen- Ferrari.
5. Felipe Massa- Williams-Mercedes.
6. Daniil Kvyat – Toro Rosso – Ferrari.
7. Sergio Perez- Force India – Mercedes.
8. Valtteri Bottas- Williams-Mercedes.
9. Max Verstappen- Red Bull – TAG Heuer.
10. Lewis Hamilton- Mercedes.
11. Romain Grosjean- Haas – Ferrari.
12. Nico Huelkenberg- Force India – Mercedes.
13. Carlos Sainz Jr- Toro Rosso – Ferrari.
14. Fernando Alonso- McLaren.
15. Esteban Gutierrez- Haas – Ferrari.
16. Felipe Nasr- Sauber – Ferrari.
17. Rio Haryanto- Manor – Mercedes.
18. Pascal Wehrlein- Manor – Mercedes.
19. Jenson Button- McLaren.
20. Marcus Ericsson- Sauber – Ferrari.
21. Kevin Magnussen- Renault.
22. Jolyon Palmer- Renault.
European Grand Prix 2017, Live Stream Game: (Pro Formula)
Search Results Live Stream Game: ( Formula Streaming)
Lewis Hamilton, the winner of Canadian Grand Prix, will start the European Grand Prix in 10th place after crashing out in qualifying. His Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg will start in pole position followed by Daniel Ricciardo.
Force India’s Sergio Perez did well to finish second fastest. However, Perez was handed a gearbox change penalty, which meant he drop five places and start at seventh place. Also Read- Lewis Hamilton is almost on course for a hattrick of Formula One titles this year
Rosberg believes the race will be exciting, and Baku City Circuit track is one of the easiest to overtake. “We’ve seen one of the most exciting qualifying sessions for a long time. Also, the race I’m sure is going to be very exciting. It’s one of the easiest tracks to overtake, so there’s going to be a lot of changing places I think, probably a lot of safety cars as well, exciting re-starts and everything, so it should be a good show,” Rosberg was quoted as saying by F1’s official website.
“Of course it’s going to be Daniel, Sebastian, Kimi and then Lewis. Never forget him. He can always come back from tenths as he’s shown very often this year,” he further added.European Grand Prix, Azerbaijan – live: Nico Rosberg leads from start to finish to claim victory in Baku Rosberg takes victory in Baku Credit: REUTERS Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 live … The last time a race was held in Baku it was called the European Grand Prix. The momentum has been swinging in the favour of both Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel so far, and it will be interesting to see which driver comes out on top on a track no one is really used to. If everything goes according to plan we will see a Hamilton-Vettel battle. But a point to note is that the Brit did not have the best of times here last year.Watch Now