Women’s snowboard slopestyle Final 2018 Live Streaming

Welcome To Watch Snowboarding Women’s Slopestyle, Final,PyeongChang 2018 February 09 T0 February 25 Live Stream Game Coverage On ESPN, FOX, CBS, SKY, NBCSN, TNT, Star Sports Or Any TV Channels Online, Here You Can Easily Watch Your All The Favorite Snowboarding Women’s Slopestyle, Final Live On Any Device as Desktop, Laptop, notepad, tab, smart phone, Mobile, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple, Mac Book, And all others. Winter Olympic Games 2018 Pyeongchang, South Korea live broadcast, live telecast, live coverage, live stream online, live internet pc games, live streaming free games on online. It’s is worldwide TV Channel coverage and no TV Streaming restrictions.

Snowboarding Women’s Slopestyle, Final 2018 Live Streaming

red

::: Winter Olympic Games Game Schedule :::

PyeongChang 2018
Snowboarding Women’s Slopestyle, Final Live Stream
Location: Pyeongchang County, South Korea
February 11th, 2018(8:00 PM ET)
Live/Repeat:Live

Image result for Snowboarding Women's Slopestyle, Final live pic logo

Women’s snowboarding has been progressing at a blistering pace lately. Double corks, which even Jamie Anderson once thought were unachievable, are now the gold standard for a slopestyle run.Doubles come in a variety of forms, but at the most basic level, there are double cork 1080s, double cork 900s and double underflips.

It seems likely that riders will need to land at least one double in their run to have a shot at gold.It’s not all about the doubles though. In a slight scoring change this year, 60% of each rider’s score will be based on the individual tricks they do on each of the course’s six sections. (The remaining 40% of their score is overall impression.)

All six sections are weighted equally (10% of the rider’s total score), meaning that executing technical tricks on the course’s rail sections are just as important as landing a big double cork on one of the jumps.These Games will feature 102 events in fifteen sports disciplines, including the addition of big air snowboarding, mass start speed skating, mixed doubles curling, and mixed team alpine skiing to the Winter Olympic programme. 2,952 athletes from 92 National Olympic Committees will compete, including the debut of Ecuador, Eritrea, Kosovo, Malaysia, Nigeria and Singapore.

Olympic snowboarding competition opens up with slopestyle, and once the men wrap up their final on Saturday night (Sunday morning in South Korea), it will be time for the women to take the course.

The U.S., led by returning gold medalist Jamie Anderson, has the strongest team overall thanks to some new young talent, but there are a number of veteran riders from other countries in the mix for a gold medal as well.

Below are five women to watch in women’s slopestyle this week.Subcribe Now